Oil Rises On Fed Policy Decision, US Supply Report
Brent crude, the benchmark for international crudes used by many U.S. refineries, was up $2.41, or 2.2 percent, to $110.60 a barrel on the ICE Futures exchange in London.
In other energy futures trading in New York:
â¿¿ Wholesale gasoline rose 8 cents to $2.74 per gallon.
â¿¿ Natural gas fell 3 cents to $3.71 per 1,000 cubic feet.â¿¿ Heating oil rose 4 cents to $3.04 per gallon. ___ Pablo Gorondi in Budapest and Pamela Sampson in Bangkok contributed to this report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV