Law Firm Brower Piven Announces Investigation Of Kaydon Corporation Proposed Buyout
The securities litigation firm of Brower Piven, A Professional Corporation, has commenced an investigation into possible breaches of fiduciary duty to current shareholders of Kaydon Corporation (“Kaydon” or the “Company”) (NYSE: KDN) and other violations of state law by the board of directors of Kaydon relating to the proposed buyout of the Company by AB SKF. The firm’s investigation seeks to determine, among other things, whether the board of directors of Kaydon breached their fiduciary duties by failing to maximize shareholder value.
According to the press release announcing the proposed buyout, Kaydon shareholders will receive $35.50 per share in cash for each share of Kaydon common stock they own. According to Yahoo! Finance, the median analyst price target is $36.00 per Kaydon share.
If you currently own common stock of Kaydon and would like to learn more
about the investigation being conducted by Brower Piven, you may email
or call Brower Piven, who will, without obligation or cost to you,
attempt to answer your questions. You may contact Brower Piven by email
by calling (410) 415-6616, or at Brower Piven, A Professional
Corporation, 1925 Old Valley Road, Stevenson, Maryland 21153. Attorneys
at Brower Piven have combined experience litigating securities and other
class action cases of over 60 years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV