SEATTLE, Sept. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Zillow, Inc. (NASDAQ: Z), the leading real estate and home-related marketplace, today announced the launch of a new interface enhanced for iOS 7 and redesigned home shopping features for the Zillow® Real Estate Apps for iPhone®, iPad® and iPod touch®.
The new Zillow Real Estate Apps bring simplicity to the time-consuming and complex process of finding the right home, taking advantage of iOS 7's design principles. In August alone, home shoppers spent over 9 million hours on Zillow's mobile applications, viewing more than 320 million homes. The new apps bring essential information, such as photos and basic home facts, to the forefront, so home shoppers can decide instantly whether they want to learn more about that home or move on to the next one.
Individually optimized for the smaller iPhone and iPod touch screens and the larger iPad, the new Zillow Real Estate Apps integrate an enhanced photo-driven shopping experience, allowing home shoppers to slide through thumbnail-sized photos of their search results without leaving the map. Additionally, the Zillow App for iPad now features a redesigned, interactive and full-screen home listing page that allows shoppers to swipe through a full gallery of large photos, just like turning the pages of a magazine.
"As anyone who has shopped for a home lately knows, it can be an immersive and all-consuming experience, viewing home after home and photo after photo, to find the right match," said Jeremy Wacksman, vice president of marketing and mobile at Zillow. "iOS 7 empowers a photo-centric consumer experience with magazine-style listing pages, giving home shoppers a faster, more visual and ultimately more fun way to shop for homes."Zillow operates the most popular suite of real estate apps across all major platforms, with dedicated apps for the full home-shopping cycle: home buying, selling, renting, financing and remodeling.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV