NEW YORK, Sept. 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In another strong addition on the East Coast that enhances its growing technology banking business,City National Bank has hired a seasoned technology banker in New York.
Robin Gill will be responsible for providing technology companies and entrepreneurs with a wide array of credit, banking and investment solutions.
"The talent and commitment from Robin Gill will further demonstrate our ability to provide the right banking services and venture debt products to help entrepreneurs build great companies," said Rod Werner, senior vice president and managing director of the Technology and Venture Capital Banking group for City National. "His addition to the technology sector will continue our expansion to better serve the financial needs of venture-backed tech companies."Gill joins as a senior vice president and will head up the New York Technology and Venture Capital Banking group for City National. He is a Bay Area native with more than 10 years of experience in technology banking. He was recently the technology banking director at Silicon Valley Bank in New York, responsible for establishing a team in the New York office that focused on both early and later stage venture-backed technology companies. Gill will work out of City National's Park Avenue office. Gill is a graduate of California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo, California, where he received his bachelor's degree in business administration, concentrating in enterprise accounting and financial management. Gill will join two other technology bankers recently hired by City National Bank on the East Coast, Bill Sweeney and Jim Demoy. Sweeney joined City National as a senior vice president and regional director with more than 15 years of experience in technology lending. Demoy, a vice president and relationship manager for City National, has been a technology banker for the last 15 years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV