2. As of noon trading, Twenty-First Century Fox ( FOXA) is down $0.20 (-0.6%) to $32.38 on light volume. Thus far, 2.6 million shares of Twenty-First Century Fox exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 12.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $32.32-$32.56 after having opened the day at $32.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.59. Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc. operates as a diversified media and entertainment company worldwide. Twenty-First Century Fox has a market cap of $49.2 billion and is part of the media industry. Shares are up 24.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 18 analysts that rate Twenty-First Century Fox a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Twenty-First Century Fox as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Twenty-First Century Fox Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts