4. As of noon trading, GameStop ( GME) is down $2.16 (-4.1%) to $50.46 on light volume. Thus far, 729,375 shares of GameStop exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $50.33-$52.64 after having opened the day at $52.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.62. GameStop Corp. operates as a video game retailer. GameStop has a market cap of $6.1 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 107.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate GameStop a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates GameStop as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including poor profit margins and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share. Get the full GameStop Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts