1. As of noon trading, Exxon Mobil Corporation ( XOM) is down $0.54 (-0.6%) to $88.40 on average volume. Thus far, 4.8 million shares of Exxon Mobil Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $88.39-$89.26 after having opened the day at $88.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $88.94. Exxon Mobil Corporation engages in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas, and manufacture of petroleum products. The company also transports and sells crude oil, natural gas, and petroleum products. It has approximately 37,228 gross and 31,264 net operated wells. Exxon Mobil Corporation has a market cap of $390.3 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. Shares are up 2.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Exxon Mobil Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Exxon Mobil Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its attractive valuation levels and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Exxon Mobil Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the energy industry could consider Energy Select Sector SPDR ( XLE) while those bearish on the energy industry could consider Proshares Short Oil & Gas ( DDG).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts