- IBM SmartCloud Connections includes new features, such as mobile file synch and share. Now any employee can access the cloud and share important documents in the way that works best for them, whether online or offline, on their smartphone or tablet, desktop application or browser. For example, by making it easy to share documents on the go, product development teams can speed innovation and bring new products to market more quickly. Forrester Research recently recognized IBM as a leader in file sync and share platforms according to the July 2013 report, The Forrester Wave™: File Sync And Share Platforms, Q3 2013*.
- IBM SmartCloud Connections includes new community features such as social bridging. Social bridging presents a single view of social content from related communities, whether inside or outside the organizations. Now, for example, an internal marketing community will have access to valuable discussions and content being shared by partners and customers in other communities, all presented in a single unified view. IBM SmartCloud also offers the industry's only guest model which lets employees easily extend collaboration to partners, clients and any others outside the business.
- IBM SmartCloud Docs brings traditional office productivity tools into the social realm. IBM SmartCloud Docs lets employees work more efficiently by letting them create, share and collaboratively edit documents, spreadsheets and presentations in real-time. SmartCloud Docs also delivers the industry's most social set of Web editing tools that include social commenting, discussions, author presence and revision management, all available through the cloud on browsers and mobile devices such as the iPad.
- IBM SmartCloud Notes provides the industry's broadest set of social capabilities, all presented in the context of your mail experience. With IBM SmartCloud Notes employees can easily move between social tools including communities, projects they are working on and files they are sharing, all in a unified dashboard. This is made possible through a new intuitive web interface, enhanced mail and calendar addressing options, improved workflow for faster scheduling of meetings, single click access to all messaging and greater administrator governance and control than ever.
IBM Extends Cloud And Mobile Reach With New Social Business Offerings That Empower Global Workforces
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.