CDW Corporation (NASDAQ: CDW), a leading provider of technology solutions to business, government, education and healthcare, today announced that its wholly owned subsidiaries, CDW LLC and CDW Finance Corporation (together, the “Issuers”), have delivered a Notice of Partial Redemption (the “Notice”) to holders of their outstanding 12.535% Senior Subordinated Exchange Notes due 2017 (the “Notes”). The Notice called for redemption of $155.0 million aggregate principal amount of the currently outstanding $247.5 million aggregate principal amount of Notes. The redemption price of the Notes is 104.178% of the principal amount redeemed, which amount is equal to $1,041.78 per $1,000 principal amount, plus accrued and unpaid interest to, but not including, the redemption date, in accordance with the provisions of the indenture governing the Notes. The redemption date will be October 18, 2013.
Additional information concerning the terms and conditions of the redemption are fully described in the Notice distributed to holders of the Notes. Beneficial holders with any questions about the redemption should contact their respective brokerage firm or financial institution.
This press release is for informational purposes only and shall not constitute an offer to purchase the Notes or any other securities.
About CDWCDW is a leading provider of technology solutions to business, government, education and healthcare. A Fortune 500 company, CDW was founded in 1984 and employs approximately 6,800 coworkers. For the trailing twelve months ended June 30, 2013, the company generated net sales of more than $10.4 billion. For more information, visit www.CDW.com. CDWPR-FI
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV