Energen Corporation (NYSE: EGN) senior managers will participate in the UBS Houston Energy Symposium on Thursday, September 19, 2013. James McManus, Energen’s chairman and chief executive officer, will make a formal presentation at 3:00 p.m. ET.
Associated meeting materials will be available for viewing on Energen’s home page, http://www.energen.com, beginning Thursday, September 19, 8:00 a.m. EDT.
Energen Corporation is a Permian Basin-focused oil and gas exploration and production company with headquarters in Birmingham, Alabama. At year-end 2012, the company had approximately 750 million barrels of oil-equivalent proved, probable, and possible reserves located mainly in the Permian and San Juan basins. For more information, go to
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV