SHANGHAI, Sept. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Travelzoo Asia Pacific, a licensee of Travelzoo Inc. (NASDAQ:TZOO), a global Internet media company, today announced that Vivian Hong, the company's President for China, has won a prestigious Elite Chinese Business Women Award in the category of new elite. Considered the "Stevie Awards for Women in Business" in China, the Elite Chinese Business Women Awards are the most influential and coveted competition for business women in the region. Ms. Hong was formerly awarded at The Fifth Elite Summit of China Business Women held in Shanghai, China on September 14, 2013.
"Winning this award showcases the strong calibre of our management team," said Mr. Jason Yap, CEO of Travelzoo Asia Pacific. "Vivian's stewardship has been instrumental to the accelerating growth of Travelzoo Lv You Zu. While celebrating the success of her visionary leadership style and tenacity, I strongly believe that the award will also motivate and inspire many women to excel as business leaders in China."
Over the past five years of the Elite Chinese Business Women Awards, many leading Chinese business women have been made part of this prestigious list. They include Yang Lan, television talk-show host and Co-Founder of Sun Media Group; Zhang Xin, CEO of SOHO China; Wei Christianson, CEO & Managing Director China, Co-CEO Asia Pacific of Morgan Stanley; Zhang Lan, Founder of South Beauty Group; and Mary Ma, China supermodel and fashion designer.
The award winners were selected based on a stringent selection judging process involving public voting and examination by invited judges. They were evaluated on their performance in the areas of corporate philanthropy, social responsibility, public influence, commercial leadership and charismatic value.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV