Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX), an energy manufacturing and logistics company, will contribute $250,000 to the American Red Cross to assist in the relief efforts following the devastating flooding in Colorado. In addition, the company will match employee and retiree contributions for disaster relief.
“We are extremely thankful that all of our employees in Colorado and their immediate families are safe. We thank the first responders who came to the rescue of so many," said Greg Garland, chairman and chief executive officer of Phillips 66. "Our thoughts and heartfelt prayers go out to all those affected by this ongoing disaster.”
About Phillips 66
Built on more than 130 years of experience, Phillips 66 is a growing energy manufacturing and logistics company with high-performing Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses. This diverse portfolio enables Phillips 66 to capture opportunities in the changing energy landscape. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 13,500 employees who are committed to operating excellence and safety. With more than 8,500 retail fuel sites and general aviation locations, its U.S. Marketing business supplies TOP TIER® Detergent Gasolines under the Phillips 66®, 76® and Conoco® brands. The company distributes fuel under the Conoco® brand in the Colorado market. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com, follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co, or visit Phillips 66’s U.S. Consumer Brands webpage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV