Concentra is taking a new approach to the term 'population health' by addressing employees' whole health needs and integrating of wellness and behavioral health services. By improving access to care, engaging employees and their families in health and wellness practices, and expanding the scope of care, employers hope to make a greater impact on the health of their workforce and reduce costs.
"We are proud to provide health and wellness services to working Americans and improve the health of the nation, one patient at a time. By revolutionizing our BIC Worksite program and expanding the scope of services, we create a fully integrated offering that meets the needs of busy employees, while reducing excessive costs for employers, and without sacrificing service and quality of care," added Schwartz.
The Workforce Health and Well-Being model can be scaled to fit the unique solutions of an employer's business and target the specific needs of a workforce. The model directly and indirectly addresses immediate and work-related injuries, evaluates larger and long-term well-being, and assists with lifestyle changes to improve the overall health of an employee whether at home or at work.
For nearly 30 years, Concentra has been a leader in the delivery of health care services. Concentra offers a health care model that incorporates superior service and inviting surroundings to help set patient expectations. With treatment for a wide range of minor injuries and illnesses for the entire family, Concentra is rapidly becoming the new standard in patient care. To learn more about Concentra's Best-In-Class Worksite program, visit
About Concentra Concentra, a subsidiary of Humana Inc. (NYSE: HUM), is a leading health care company focused on improving America's health, one patient at a time. Through its affiliated clinicians, the company provides occupational medicine, urgent care, physical therapy, and wellness services from more than 310 medical centers in 40 states. In addition to these medical center locations, Concentra serves employers by providing a broad range of health advisory services and operating more than 260 worksite medical facilities. Through this complement of services, Concentra intends to raise the standard of health by putting individuals first, treating them with clinical excellence, and focusing on their ongoing wellness. www.Concentra.com
- Annual reports to stockholders;
- Securities and Exchange Commission filings;
- Most recent investor conference presentations;
- Quarterly earnings news releases;
- Replays of most recent earnings release conference calls;
- Calendar of events (including upcoming earnings conference call dates and times, as well as planned interaction with research analysts and institutional investors);
- Corporate Governance information
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV