FOREST CITY, Iowa, Sept. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Winnebago Industries, Inc. (NYSE: WGO), a leading U.S. manufacturer of recreation vehicles, has been listed as one of Fortune Magazine's "100 Fastest Growing Companies" in the September 16, 2013 issue.
Listed at number 65, out of 100, Winnebago Industries is in good company with well-known names throughout a wide variety of other venerable industries. The list may be viewed at: http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/fastest-growing/2013/full_list/?iid=FGCos_sp_full
"We are honored to be named to Fortune's Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies List," said Winnebago Industries Chairman, CEO and President Randy Potts. "We have worked extremely hard to turn the company around following the recession and we are very pleased with our progress so far. With the motorhome industry shipment volumes recovering but still well below the 25 year average, we are even more excited about what lies ahead as the economy continues to grow."
About Winnebago Industries, Inc. - "The Most Recognized Name In Motor Homes ®", is a leading U.S. manufacturer of recreation vehicles, which are used primarily in leisure travel and outdoor recreation activities. The Company and its subsidiary build quality motor homes, travel trailers, fifth wheel products, and transit buses under the Winnebago, Itasca, Winnebago Touring Coach, SunnyBrook and Metro brand names. Winnebago Industries has received the Quality Circle Award from the Recreation Vehicle Dealers Association every year since the award's inception in 1996.Contact: Sheila Davis - 641-585-6803 - email@example.com SOURCE Winnebago Industries, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV