Procter and Gamble’s (NYSE:PG) Downy is partnering with Lauren Conrad and California Closets to show that caring for your clothes can help you fall back in love with your closet with a wardrobe you’re inspired to wear.
At some point every woman falls out of love with her wardrobe and shifts those pieces that were once favorites to the back of the closet. A recent Survey.com survey conducted on behalf of P&G’s Downy revealed that 84 percent of women would like to reinvigorate and bring the clothes already inside of their closet back to life. While there is a proliferation of advice on what to buy, what to swap and what to purge to reignite your love affair with your clothes, there’s a simple tip missing – caring for them. Downy fabric enhancers treat fabrics with protection, softness and freshness benefits. By adding the appropriate care to your clothes, the pieces that you may have considered purging for the season may become your new favorites.
“Over time clothes can lose the appeal they had when you first purchased them,” said Carolina Rogoll, Downy’s Brand Manager. “Whether it’s refreshing that flirty top, making sure that black pair of skinny jeans stay black– and not charcoal – or keeping that tee soft, Downy works like “conditioner for your clothes,” providing protection, softness and freshness benefits so you’ll love them just as much as the day you purchased them.”
The Importance of ScentThe Downy survey also found that 80 percent of women wish their closets were more inspiring places, and when it comes to scent, 78 percent of women want their clothes to have that “just washed” smell. Luckily, with a rich history in protecting, softening and infusing clothing with scent, Downy makes a difference in eliminating closet regret. Downy’s line of products delivers amazing benefits that transform clothing, making everything in your closet a possibility.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV