About Macy’s Macy’s, the largest retail brand of Macy’s, Inc., delivers fashion and affordable luxury to customers at more than 800 locations in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Guam. Macy's stores and macys.com offer distinctive assortments including the most desired family of exclusive and fashion brands for him, her and home. Macy’s Herald Square is New York City’s most iconic department store, welcoming more than 20 million guests from around the world each year. The world-famous flagship is a retail institution known for its fashion and epic events -- most notably the Annual Macy’s Flower Show ®; Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks ® and the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade ®.
For Macy’s media materials, images and contacts, please visit our online pressroom at www.macys.com/pressroom.
About NYC & Company
& Company is the official marketing, tourism and partnership
organization for the City of New York, dedicated to maximizing travel
and tourism opportunities throughout the five boroughs, building
economic prosperity and spreading the positive image of New York City
worldwide. For the official source on all there is to see and do in New
York City, go to nycgo.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV