The operator of travel service centers catering to truckers along the interstate TravelCenters of America (TA) ($8.00) has been a focus company of mine since I frequently travel on I75 and I95 between Tampa Bay, Fla., and the New York area. This stock was above $10 until Aug. 6 following disappointing earnings. After trading as low as $7.35 on Aug. 27 the stock failed at its 200-day SMA at $8.55 on Sep. 10. My semiannual value level is $7.18 with a quarterly pivot at $8.04 and semiannual risky level at $9.32.
Fast food chain Wendy's (WEN) ($8.54) set a multi-year high at $8.75 on Sept. 16 and is well above its 50-day SMA at $7.48 after holding that support on July 5 at $5.89. My monthly value level is $7.79 with a weekly risky level at $9.01.
At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV