WALLDORF, Germany, Sept. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) today announced the appointment of Maggie Fox as senior vice president of Marketing, focused on digital, communities and social. She will report to SAP Chief Marketing and Communications Officer Jonathan Becher.
Fox has partnered closely with SAP over the past six years, working with teams across the company to help develop social media and digital content strategies. Prior to joining SAP, Fox was founder and CEO of Social Media Group, established in 2006 and one of the world's most highly respected independent agencies helping businesses navigate the socially engaged Web.
"Maggie will drive the next digital chapter at SAP, unifying our Web properties with our community presence through a social-first approach," said Becher. "Maggie's diverse experience advising companies from multiple industries, coupled with her close understanding of SAP, make her the ideal new leader for this team."Fox is an industry thought leader and influencer, with a large following on Twitter and of her popular blog. She has been interviewed by Inc. magazine, The Washington Post, CBC Radio, The Globe and Mail, CBC News, CTV News and The Financial Post, among others. In 2011, The National Post named her one of Canada's Top Innovators. Fox sits on the boards of GetElevate.com and the Heart and Stroke Foundation. She will be based in Toronto. For more information, visit the SAP Newsroom. Follow SAP on Twitter at @sapnews. Media Contact: Krista Ruhe, SAP, +1 (212) 653-1395, firstname.lastname@example.org, EDT SOURCE SAP AG
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV