Compuware APM Integrates with Splunk ® Enterprise to Deliver Deep Application Insight into Business Transactions in Real-Time
DETROIT, Sept. 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company delivering a new generation of application performance management (APM), today announced an alliance with Splunk Inc. (Nasdaq:SPLK), with the release of an integrated solution. Through a real-time feed of application data, Compuware APM for Splunk ® Enterprise provides organizations with deep insight into business transaction details on how applications are performing.
This new Splunk app leverages Compuware's unique brand of APM for visibility inside of applications and across every user interaction, tracing 100 percent of transactions in production environments with near zero overhead. In addition to performance monitoring and root cause analysis, both business transactions and user behavior can now be analyzed and correlated in real-time against any other machine data or structured business data source indexed by Splunk Enterprise."We're excited to be working with Compuware to deliver comprehensive insights into business applications and their usage to our joint customers," said Bill Gaylord, Senior Vice President of Business Development at Splunk. "With deep insights into every business transaction indexed in Splunk Enterprise, our customers can not only correlate application behavior with machine data from their entire technology stack but also can build dashboards that visualize rich end-user and business data correlated to their IT data." Without any changes to their underlying applications, early users have successfully implemented Compuware APM for Splunk Enterprise for:
- Security: Protecting valuable web applications from content scraping by identifying malicious behavior as it impacts system performance.
- Predictive Fraud Analysis: Identifying specific patterns of user behavior and predicting when an authorized account may have been compromised or accessing data in a suspicious manner.
- Application Performance Triage: Compuware APM's smart baselines, which auto-detect issues within an application, are quickly analyzed by Splunk along with IT infrastructure to identify root causes of slow applications and poor user experiences.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV