Verint® Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: VRNT) today announced enhancements and new functionality to its Nextiva® portfolio, a comprehensive suite of video and situation management solutions designed specifically for an array of verticals, including critical infrastructure and enterprise environments.
Over the past decade, the number and types of risks facing critical infrastructure sites and high-profile enterprise organizations have increased. To help mitigate potential impact, organizations are looking to strengthen their security programs through the addition of advanced security intelligence solutions. To support market requirements, Verint continues to advance its proven solutions for these environments with enhancements that leverage advanced technologies, are vertical-focused and backed by subject matter expertise.
Among the latest capabilities in its Nextiva portfolio are a series of advancements designed to help security operations centers identify, manage, respond and investigate emerging security threats and situations more efficiently and effectively. They include:
- Nextiva PSIM™Nextiva PSIM helps generate video-centric, real-time situation intelligence from vast amounts of data to enhance security, while streamlining management and optimizing costs. The latest version of the PSIM solution introduces deeper integrations with third-party systems for video management, access control, license plate and face recognition to help accelerate implementations and streamline usability. An expanded software development kit (SDK) enables integrators to develop customized applications and integrations based on specific project and customer parameters. Nextiva PSIM also includes visual tracking to track subjects across cameras. The software platform leverages proximity calculations and visual video layout to enable operators to track subjects in highly dense and complex environments.
An additional integration with ELERTS Security Ops Center provides a new Crowdsourcing Intelligence ™ capability, enabling command, control and communications centers to provide situation awareness by allowing smartphone users to easily report safety and security concerns. Users can transmit photos, text and GPS locations to a designated command center, and operators can broadcast safety alerts and watch-lists to ELERTS app users. This real-time, two-way communication between dispatchers and smartphone users further expands the capability of the Nextiva PSIM solution from being able to gather data and extract intelligence from sensors and systems to now leveraging localized human intelligence, instinct and intuition.
- Nextiva Video Management Software™Nextiva Video Management Software offers an intuitive user interface to help streamline system management. New enhancements include the ability to play back high-definition (HD) footage on low bandwidth for remote investigation, while allowing the complete video details to be accessed as needed. This adaptive remote viewing capability delivers faster investigations for mobile or remote operations, and enables organizations to take advantage of the rich video detail delivered by today’s HD surveillance cameras.
- Nextiva Surveillance Analytics™Nextiva Surveillance Analytics leverages video to gain an enhanced level of security intelligence. Advanced and adapted algorithms deliver rapid detection. When combined with Nextiva Event Manager ™—a powerful application for collecting case-related video, audio and data in a searchable database—rule-based video content analysis helps operators prioritize video events with detected rules violations, allowing them to respond accordingly.
- Nextiva IP CamerasThe new Verint Nextiva V5620PTZ is an IP pan-tilt-zoom surveillance camera equipped with 1080p HD resolution. Designed as a compact but robust appliance, the all-weather, high-speed PTZ camera features powerful zoom capabilities and superior image capture for comprehensive coverage of expansive environments. In addition, Verint’s Nextiva V4320 WDR line features true wide dynamic range (WDR) technology using dual-shutter exposure to achieve a higher level of performance compared to digital WDR.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts