TAMPA, Fla., Sept. 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HCI Group, Inc. (NYSE:HCI) has been invited to present at the JMP Securities Financial Services and Real Estate Conference being held on Tuesday, October 1, 2013 at the St. Regis New York.
HCI Group management is scheduled to present at 4:00 p.m. Eastern time, with one-on-one meetings held throughout the day. Management will discuss the company's recent financial and operational performance.
For additional information or to schedule a one-on-one meeting with HCI Group management, please contact your JMP representative.About HCI Group, Inc. HCI Group, Inc. owns subsidiaries engaged in diverse, yet complementary business activities, including homeowners' insurance, reinsurance, real estate and information technology services. The company's largest subsidiary, Homeowners Choice Property & Casualty Insurance Company, Inc., is a leading provider of property and casualty insurance in the state of Florida. The company's common shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "HCI" and are included in the Russell 2000 Index. Its 8% Senior Notes trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "HCJ." Its 7% Series A, cumulative redeemable preferred shares trade on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the ticker symbol "HCIIP." For more information about HCI Group, visit www.hcigroup.com .
CONTACT: Company Contact: Kevin Mitchell, Vice President of Investor Relations & Risk Management HCI Group, Inc. Tel (813) 405-3603 firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Relations Contact: Matt Glover or Michael Koehler Liolios Group, Inc. Tel (949) 574-3860 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV