SECURA Insurance, a super-regional property and casualty insurance carrier, and Cover-All (NYSE MKT:COVR), a leading provider of innovative and modern P/C insurance technology solutions, announced today that SECURA’s Commercial Auto policies (including business auto, garage, and truckers) went live with enhanced Cover-All Policy functionality and web services integration.
SECURA implemented Cover-All’s new policy administration functionality and Commercial Auto in an effort to increase operational efficiencies, improve risk selection, price based on real-time pricing tools and, most importantly, enhance user experience. SECURA is already in production with Cover-All Workers’ Compensation and is in the process of implementing Commercial Package, BOP, Umbrella, D&O, EPLI, and Professional Liability lines.
Highlights of the deployment are:
- ISO Commercial Auto, including Business Auto, Garage, and Truckers coverage
- Company, program, and market segment-based deviations
- Varied companies rates, rules, and forms
- Multi-state policies
- Advanced rating plans such as experience rating, schedule rating, and fleet rating
- Underwriting rules and workflow
- Document generation and electronic document storage
- Full policy lifecycle transactions
- Automated renewal processing
- Real-time interfaces with Claims, Pricing tools, VIN Verification, and Financial systems
“Insurance agents have ranked us in the top 10 in the Making Business Easier survey for insurance companies nationwide by continuously focusing on service, automation, and easy to use systems, and we expect the same from our vendor partners and systems,” said Jeff Bemis, SECURA’s CIO. “Our underwriting and operations staff is excited by the deployment of Cover-All Policy and Commercial Auto which will reduce our operational expenses, improve risk selection, and accelerate cycle time. It used to take us three and a half months to train someone on our policy system. With Cover-All Policy, we can train someone in half the time because of the intuitive user interface and straight-through workflow.”