- The middle market in Houston consists of approximately 3,300 companies and employs roughly 1.3 million employees
- The middle market in Houston grew revenue by 10.2% in 2012 and is projected to continue to grow at a rate of 7.2%
- The middle market in Houston’s employment grew by 5.9% in 2012 and is projected to continue to grow at a rate of 4.7%
- The middle market in Houston generated approximately $187 billion in revenue in 2012
- Services segment of the middle market in Houston is the largest source of revenue and jobs, at approximately $59 billion and roughly 620,000, respectively
Check Out Our Roadshow For Growth Bus!
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.