PBteen, a member of the Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (NYSE: WSM) portfolio of brands, today announced its inaugural collaboration with celebrity stylists and fashion designers Emily Current and Meritt Elliott. This exclusive, one-of-a-kind collection, debuts on PBteen.com today, September 18 th. This is the first collaboration of its kind for PBteen and is Emily & Meritt’s debut into the world of interiors and home furnishings.
The Emily & Meritt for PBteen collaboration perfectly merges fashion and interiors, youthfulness and sophistication. It brings the stylists’ West Coast sensibilities to the home arena through the lens of a classic Americana wonderland. This theme blends Emily & Meritt’s love for denim with touches of silver, gold and vintage-inspired glamour. The collection’s dreamy feel also builds on fantastical elements such as butterflies, bunnies and unicorns—as well as a wonderful sense of whimsy. The collection consists of over 37 products across seven key categories and includes bedding, furniture, lighting, wall décor, decorative accessories, jewelry storage and more.
“Emily & Meritt are true style authorities,” said Sandra Stangl, President, Pottery Barn Brands. “We’ve had so much fun exploring a new aesthetic with them. They have inspired us to look at teen design and home furnishings with a new sense of energy. PBteen is proud of the collection results, a fantastic and sophisticated look for the brand that will surely delight our customers.”
“We've always admired Pottery Barn as a great American brand, and were thrilled to collaborate with PBteen in our first foray into home,” said stylists and designers, Emily Current and Meritt Elliott. “We loved applying our unique worldview – charming Americana – to this project, and equally appreciated PBteen's inspired process and celebration of personal style.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV