PowerShares QQQ Trust Series 1 (QQQ) ($78.37) is above its 50-day SMA at $76.06 with the 200-day SMA at $70.80 and set a multi-year high at $78.72 on Monday. The weekly chart is positive but overbought with the five-week MMA at $76.52. My quarterly value level is $73.00 with monthly and weekly pivots at $78.18 and $78.63 with semiannual risky levels at $79.76 and $80.87.
SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) ($171.07) is above its 50-day SMA at $167.69 with the 200-day SMA at $157.92 and new all time high at $171.24 set on Monday. The weekly chart shifts to positive with a weekly close above its five-week MMA at $167.56. My weekly value level is $166.42 with a semiannual risky level at $174.10.
At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV