AXIS Capital Holdings Limited ("AXIS Capital") (NYSE:AXS) today announced that the Company’s Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per common share. The common dividend will be payable on October 15, 2013 to the shareholders of record at the close of business on October 1, 2013.
In addition, the Board declared a dividend of $1.875 per Series B 7.50% Preferred Share, a dividend of $0.429688 per Series C 6.875% Preferred Share and a dividend of $0.34375 per Series D 5.50% Preferred Share. The Series B Preferred Share dividend is payable on December 2, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on November 15, 2013. The Series C Preferred Share dividend is payable on October 15, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on October 1, 2013. The Series D Preferred Share dividend is payable on December 2, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on November 15, 2013.
AXIS Capital is a Bermuda-based global provider of specialty lines
insurance and treaty reinsurance with shareholders’ equity at June 30,
2013 of $5.6 billion and locations in Bermuda, the United States,
Europe, Singapore, Canada, Australia and Latin America. Its operating
subsidiaries have been assigned a rating of “A+” (“Strong”) by Standard
& Poor’s and “A” (“Excellent”) with a positive outlook by A.M. Best.
AXIS Capital and AXIS Specialty Finance LLC have been assigned senior
unsecured debt ratings of A- (stable) by Standard & Poor’s and Baa1
(stable) by Moody’s Investors Service. For more information about AXIS
Capital, visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV