- Its componentized structure makes it easy for banks to quickly target new customer segments. Banks can also choose the components they need and replace their existing systems one step at a time, to progressively modernize their business.
- The product factory capabilities in Finacle 11E empower banks to create and deploy new products in weeks instead of months.
- The solution's ready-made integration adaptors and compliance to industry standards ensure shorter deployment cycles and significantly lower total project costs.
- Its enterprise class capabilities helps banks break their technology silos and eliminate duplicate applications. This helps banks reduce their cost of operations and simplify their processes. With this release, Finacle has added six new enterprise components to its suite:
- Payments - An ISO20022 based advanced payment services hub to future-proof banks' payments business
- Multichannel Framework - Enables customers to navigate seamlessly across multiple channels without losing the transaction context
- Offers and Catalog - Empowers banks to publish instant offers across channels. Graphical product simulators, comparators, customer reviews offer customers a 'Do It Yourself' convenience
- Liquidity Management - Front-to-back office solution for bank's corporate customers to identify, manage and optimize their liquidity
- Loan Origination - Helps banks manage the complete credit lifecycle across retail and commercial loans to attain superior credit quality
- Dashboards - Configurable role-based console delivers an intuitive user experience that improves productivity and frees up time for right-sell discussions
Infosys Launches Finacle 11E- An Advanced Universal Banking Solution To Simplify Banking Transformation
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.