BANGALORE, India and DUBAI, UAE, September 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Infosys, a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing, today announced the launch of Finacle 11E, an advanced universal banking solution that simplifies banking transformation. The solution's componentized approach helps banks of all sizes to rapidly modernize their operations, in a phased manner while minimizing risk. Its enterprise-class components are expected to enhance the efficiency of a bank's operations, while improving customer experience across all channels.
Finacle 11E is the latest release of the award-winning Finacle universal banking solution. It builds on Finacle's success of delivering powerful benefits to global banks, including an annual rate of return of over 55% on core banking transformation investments*. It also facilitates the launch of new products and services faster - Finacle clients have experienced an average improvement of 33 per cent in their time to market.**As banks aim to reinvent their business and navigate the current challenges in the macro-economic environment, Finacle 11E promises a simplified approach to banking transformation:
- Its componentized structure makes it easy for banks to quickly target new customer segments. Banks can also choose the components they need and replace their existing systems one step at a time, to progressively modernize their business.
- The product factory capabilities in Finacle 11E empower banks to create and deploy new products in weeks instead of months.
- The solution's ready-made integration adaptors and compliance to industry standards ensure shorter deployment cycles and significantly lower total project costs.
- Its enterprise class capabilities helps banks break their technology silos and eliminate duplicate applications. This helps banks reduce their cost of operations and simplify their processes. With this release, Finacle has added six new enterprise components to its suite:
- Payments - An ISO20022 based advanced payment services hub to future-proof banks' payments business
- Multichannel Framework - Enables customers to navigate seamlessly across multiple channels without losing the transaction context
- Offers and Catalog - Empowers banks to publish instant offers across channels. Graphical product simulators, comparators, customer reviews offer customers a 'Do It Yourself' convenience
- Liquidity Management - Front-to-back office solution for bank's corporate customers to identify, manage and optimize their liquidity
- Loan Origination - Helps banks manage the complete credit lifecycle across retail and commercial loans to attain superior credit quality
- Dashboards - Configurable role-based console delivers an intuitive user experience that improves productivity and frees up time for right-sell discussions
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts