BOSTON, Sept. 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xively, a subsidiary of LogMeIn (Nasdaq:LOGM) and creator of the first public cloud platform for the commercial Internet of Things (IoT), today announced the launch of Xively Consulting Services, a professional services group that helps businesses navigate the technical and business complexities inherent in IoT, and accelerate the definition, building and commercialization of successful connected offerings through Xively Cloud Services.
"The Internet of Things has ignited the imagination of businesses that want to use it to transform customer relationships, boost competitive advantage and generate new revenue streams. However, the many factors that go into creating a compelling IoT offering—from product architecture, design and wireless connectivity decisions, to security, analytics, billing and go-to-market strategy—can make it a daunting undertaking," said Les Yetton, General Manager , Xively. "We formed Xively Consulting Services to ease the process, and help companies conceptualize and build solutions that will have the impact they envision, in the timeframe and budget they need."
Xively Consulting Services is designed to help businesses in various phases of the Internet of Things development cycle, from the early stages of conceptualization to the latter stages of defining and implementing their offering and business model.Key consulting and professional service offerings include:
– Product architecture, specification and design – Wireless connectivity selection and integration – User interface, web and mobile app development – Back-end infrastructure integration, device messaging, data storage, analytics, security, billing, user and device provisioning – Development partner selection and project management – Business model, ROI and go-to-market strategy – Roadmap and strategic planningXively Consulting Services is augmented by the recently announced Xively Partner Network, an ecosystem of IoT-centric component, software and service companies that leverage Xively's award-winning platform as a service. Together, these programs are designed to provide businesses with a comprehensive, end-to-end approach to developing innovative, effective connected products and solutions. To learn how Xively Consulting Services can help ease and accelerate IoT projects, go to xively.com/consulting About Xively Xively provides the first public cloud purpose-built for the Internet of Things (IoT). Xively's Platform as a Service (PaaS) helps companies simplify and accelerate development of a new generation of IoT-connected products by allowing businesses of all sizes to focus on their innovation, instead of infrastructure, and bring compelling connected offerings to market at significant cost savings. Through the power of Xively's Connected Object Cloud™, solutions can securely and selectively interconnect, creating an exponential effect. A subsidiary of LogMeIn (Nasdaq:LOGM), Xively is headquartered in Boston's Innovation District. https://xively.com
CONTACT: Press contacts for Xively: US inquiries: Xively@bakercg.com UK inquiries: Xively@hotwirepr.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV