Good Technology's Extensive ISV Ecosystem Is Ready For IOS 7
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Sept. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Good Technology™, the leader in secure mobility, today announced the availability of a broad range of secured by Good, iOS 7-ready applications through its rich ecosystem of ISV partners. Good is the only secure mobility provider to offer full iOS 7 support across its entire suite of applications, including Good for Enterprise®, Good Connect™ and Good Share™, as well as its ISV ecosystem, the day iOS 7 is available.
"Today, Good and our ISV partners are further enabling business critical workflows for our enterprise customers," said Christy Wyatt, CEO of Good Technology. "We are proud to be able to work with such a rich and diverse community of innovators and are thrilled to be able to deliver together, on day one of iOS 7 availability, such a broad portfolio of enterprise mobility solutions."
Good has worked with its ecosystem of partners to make sure that the applications created emphasize both the new features and functionality offered by iOS 7, and bring the additional breadth of application support the enterprise requires. Additionally, ISV partners working with Good are able to create additional market opportunities by developing applications compatible with Good's exclusive application-to-application encrypted tunneling technology. Good is the only secure mobility provider to enable secure app-to-app data transfer, creating the opportunity for enterprises to build entire workflows, weaving together multiple applications to complete multiple tasks."As the global leader in electronic signatures, businesses rely on DocuSign for mission-critical transactions," said Neil Hudspith, Chief Revenue Officer, DocuSign. "With one-third of DocuSign transactions completed on mobile devices, our customers have embraced mobility to accelerate business results. DocuSign for Good, running on the company's industry-leading app to app platform, enables our customers to create fully digital workflows – free from the delays, costs, and security risks of pushing physical paper." "We see secure content sharing and collaboration as the center of any enterprise. It's the driving force behind how teams innovate, and build a competitive advantage for their business," said Robin Daniels, Head of Enterprise Product and Industry Marketing, Box. "As the mobile enterprise continues to evolve, Box for Good is accelerating how we enable our joint customers with the power of secure, cloud-based collaboration alongside the industry's leading secure mobility platform." "Business users crave a simple interface to their enterprise data that is not only intuitive and engaging, but also one that fits seamlessly into the rest of their business workflows," said Santiago Becerra, CEO and co-founder of Roambi. "As part of the Good Dynamics ecosystem, Roambi for Good is changing how organizations of all sizes and across all industries securely access and utilize critical data to make smarter business decisions – anytime, anywhere." Good's ISV partners enable a range of applications, including cloud storage, social business, business intelligence, e-printing, document editing, document management and file sync as well as industry specific applications. The ISV partners ready to support iOS 7 at release include:
- Accellion: Accellion Mobile App for Good enables users to securely create, edit, view, and collaborate across Microsoft Office documents, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files, both online and offline, and synchronizes with the Accellion workspace.
- Acronis (GroupLogic) MobilEcho: mobilEcho for Good enables enterprise IT departments to deliver document-centric workflows by providing secure access to file server, NAS and SharePoint content, including the ability to annotate PDFs, browse files, and search and sync corporate content across devices.
- Alfresco: Alfresco for Good provides secure mobile access to corporate documents, enabling users to send/receive, edit, and manage content while tracking comments, revisions, and collaboration activity.
- Box: Box for Good mobile provides a flexible content management solution that empowers users to share and access content from anywhere, while providing IT with enterprise-grade security and oversight into how content moves throughout enterprise workflows.
- Branchfire iAnnotate: iAnnotate for Good empowers users to securely read, mark-up, and share PDF files within everyday enterprise workflows.
- Breezy: Breezy for Good gives users four easy ways to securely print and fax directly from their mobile device: 1) Search for public printers in the Breezy Partner Network, 2) Print to a personal printer, 3) Print to their company's printers, 4) Send faxes by entering the destination number.
- ByteSquared Office2 Pro for Good: Office2 Pro for Good is a productivity app, allowing users to create and edit Microsoft Office documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Colligo Briefcase: Colligo Briefcase for Good enables users to securely access, sync, edit, and share SharePoint content as part of enterprise workflows, even while the device is offline, and includes documents, lists, images, emails, and forms.
- DocuSign Ink: DocuSign Ink for Good enables digital business workflows by allowing users to prepare, execute, and manage the entire Electronic Signature process, completing business transactions securely, from anywhere, at any time.
- EMC® Syncplicity®: Syncplicity for Good mobile is an easy-to-use, secure file sync and sharing solution for business, providing a consumer-grade user experience that is designed to give users seamless access to all their files across all devices with no extra steps. It also combines enterprise-grade IT controls and admin features with flexible hybrid-cloud storage, enabling IT to secure corporate content and meet data residency and governance requirements.
- Fonemine MobileForce: MobileForce for Good enterprise provides unified, aggregated, read-write access to information located on Salesforce.com, Box, SharePoint, Oracle, Jive, Social Apps, Web 2.0 Apps, Single Sign-On IDMs and many other enterprise systems. Multi-server, multi-app workflows are delivered through the single MobileForce app interface.
- GoodReader: GoodReader for Good enables mobile users to securely annotate and mark-up PDFs as part of their daily mobile workflows, including adding hand written notes, sticky notes, lines, arrows and freehand drawings before it is securely saved or shared with other Good Dynamics apps.
- harmon.ie: harmon.ie for Good is a full-featured Office 365 and SharePoint mobile app that leverages the Good Dynamics platform to provide an enterprise-grade secure collaboration solution. harmon.ie offers a suite of mobile, desktop, and cloud apps to deliver an anytime, anywhere collaboration experience for a variety of enterprise social and collaboration platforms.
- HP Autonomy WorkSite: WorkSite Mobility 2 for Good allows users to securely search, browse, edit and upload WorkSite documents as well as emails from anywhere, while providing enterprises with stringent version control and fine-tuned policy management throughout the business workflow.
- iBabs: iBabs for Good makes organizing meetings simpler, more substantive and environmentally friendly by providing the ability to securely create, annotate, and manage actions/decisions in meetings.
- Information Builders Mobile Faves: Mobile Faves for Good allows users to rapidly run reports, graphs, and dashboards, from any corporate data source to save, annotate, and catalog BI documents locally, or offline, helping organizations to streamline mobile workflows.
- IntApp (DTE Axiom): DTE Axiom for Good boosts productivity and profitability by providing Legal and professional service organizations the ability for users to securely enter and edit their critical time from any location both on or offline. Both standard and optional user definable fields are available at each validation level to ensure billing accuracy – seamlessly moving between desktop and mobile.
- iSEC7 Mobility for SAP: ISEC7 Mobility for SAP for Good provides secure mobile access to SAP® CRM and SAP® ERP systems to accelerate and optimize workflows for sales teams, service technicians, and management teams. From initial engagement to approval, the app takes advantage of a number of mobile technologies, including Integration of GPS maps, camera, and barcode to help users complete their daily tasks.
- NetDocuments: NetDocuments for Good enables collaboration within legal, financial services and Fortune 500 companies where security, scalability and a broad range of content management features are required to manage the high volumes and lifecycle of highly-sensitive workflows.
- NewsGator: NewsGator Social Sites for Good provides secure, direct access to enterprise social computing environments, including all relevant updates from colleagues and communities.
- Notate: Notate for Good provides a rich text editor that allows users to securely and quickly create, capture and sync notes, pictures, voice recordings, organized across mobile devices and Enterprise Exchange servers.
- OmniDocs: OmniDocs for Good transforms mobile devices into a high-performing sales tool, enabling field organizations to manage, personalize and nurture customer relationships and exceed sales targets. It can be locally deployed and customized to meet your business requirements.
- Roambi Analytics & Roambi Flow: Roambi Analytics for Good allows users to quickly and securely transform existing business data and reports from many common business intelligence and reporting systems into stunning dashboard-style visualizations on mobile devices. Roambi Flow for Good securely displays Roambi Analytics™ views, videos, hyperlinks and PDF imports with the option to embed into other Good-secured apps.
- Salesforce: Salesforce Mobile Software Development Kit for Good allows business leaders and enterprise developers to deliver native, hybrid and HTML5 apps for custom- integrated mobile workflows.
- SalesPage: SalesPage Mobile for Good provides users with secure access to SalesPage Financial for data management, sales reporting and CRM capabilities.
- Smart Office: Smart Office for Good makes it simple and easy to securely create, edit, print, annotate and share Microsoft Office and Adobe PDF documents across workflows while on the move. This is accomplished through a unique contextual interface, drag-and-drop editing, and secure email exchange through Good for Enterprise.
- Splashtop: Splashtop for Good eliminates the need for VPN clients and RDP apps enabling IT departments to deliver corporate applications and desktops to tablets and smartphones. Splashtop for Good supports Microsoft RDP / RDS / Remoteapp / Terminal Services, as well as VDI implementations using Citrix and VMware.
- SurfBI: SurfBI Mobile for Good enables organizations to securely design, build, deploy and manage analytical and transactional workflows. This unique mobile approach provides insightful, seamless data visualization into vital information across multiple ERP, Business Intelligence, Excel and other systems.
- Thomson Reuters Pitchboard: Thomson Reuters Pitchboard for Good offers seamless, secure delivery and return of pitch book iterations and edits between colleagues in the office and on the road. With Pitchboard, the pitch book review process is quicker and easier than ever before, compressing the pitch book creation timeline by increasing efficiency of workflows between users.
- Webalo: Webalo for Good is the easy, fast, affordable alternative to traditional mobile application development, an integral part of the IT enterprise mobility infrastructure that automatically generates mobile apps 100x faster and at a fraction of the cost.
- Wheelhouse Admiral: Admiral for Good provides structure, context, and integrated tools to uniquely support the entire sales life-cycle used to manage contacts, meetings, and material across stakeholders.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts