September 18, 2013
The summit will be attended by more than 250 CEOs representing
top and emerging healthcare companies as well as institutional and private equity investors betting on the sector.
VCCircle to host the 5th edition of its investment conference
VCCircle Healthcare Investment Summit 2013 on September 26 in Mumbai
Over the last four years, the initiative has elicited participation from more than 120 speakers and 1,000 participants, representing CEOs from
healthcare companies as well as leading private equity investors, consultants, investment bankers and government representatives to address the opportunities and challenges faced by sub-categories in the sector, in addition to providing investment opportunities to emerging entrepreneurs.
This year, the summit will discuss and debate on issues covering the future of Indian healthcare sector and its investments such as: What are the opportunities in serving the under-served Indian healthcare market? What is the outlook for the sector and its ancillary segments in 2013-14? How have the investment trends been changing over the years? Improving the quality of healthcare infrastructure & delivery in
. How do healthcare companies scale up & professionalise their businesses? Raising institutional/private equity capital for healthcare businesses; Key issues in Multi-speciality, Single-speciality, Diagnostics, Medical Equipments/Devices and other emerging sectors.
Some of the speakers at this year's summit are;
- Group CEO, Fortis Healthcare Limited, Dr. Om Manchanda - CEO, Dr. Lal PathLabs Pvt. Ltd., Dr. N
- CEO, Care Hospitals, Dr Mahipal S Sachdev - Chairman, Centre for Sight Pvt. Ltd.,
- MD & CEO, Manipal Health Enterprises Pvt. Ltd., Dr.
- Co-founder & CEO, Vaatsalya Healthcare Solutions,
- Director, India Value Fund Advisors, Raj Dugar - Sr. MD, FIL Capital Advisors (
) Pvt. Ltd,
- Director, ChrysCapital Inv. Advisors Pvt. Ltd,
- Executive Director, TVS Capital Funds Limited., Dr.
- CMD, Medica Synergie Pvt. Ltd and more.
The summit will bring together more than 250 top entrepreneurs representing the Indian Healthcare sector; institutional, private equity and venture capital investors; investment banks; consultants and government bodies; in addition to serving an opportunistic platform to next big Indian companies in the space.