Contemporary Services Corporation Responds To Inappropriate Employee Statements
NORTHRIDGE, CA, Sept. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Contemporary Services Corporation (CSC) has taken immediate action upon becoming aware of inappropriate statements made by a CSC employee, and as a result, CSC has terminated his employment.
CSC does not tolerate discriminatory behavior of any kind. "We take this matter extremely seriously, and these alleged statements are unacceptable and do not reflect CSC's core values or company policies," said Jim Granger, CSC President.
CSC was founded in 1967 on the belief in equal employment opportunities for all employees, and our workforce is proudly comprised of over 75% minority employees. CSC and its founder, Damon Zumwalt, have received awards from the Urban League and the NAACP for work and outreach with minority communities across the United States, and people of diverse ethnicities, races and religions work in all levels of CSC management.
"We would like to assure our employees, clients and associates that we will continue to provide quality and reliable services while maintaining the highest levels of integrity and equal opportunity for all CSC employees," added Jim Granger.Contemporary Services Corporation is the world leader in crowd management and event security for the entertainment and sporting event industries. CSC operates more than 50 branch locations throughout the United States and Canada. www.csc-usa.com SOURCE Contemporary Services Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV