Olympia Trust Company Granted License To Issue Pre-Paid MasterCard Products In Canada
CALGARY, Sept. 17, 2013 /CNW/ - Olympia Financial Group Inc. (TSX: OLY) is pleased to announce that its wholly-owned subsidiary Olympia Trust Company ("OTC") has been granted a MasterCard Principle License by MasterCard Worldwide. This license will allow OTC to issue prepaid MasterCard products in Canada.
This new prepaid card business will be managed by OTC's Foreign Exchange Division. OTC is now actively engaging program managers and card processors looking to expand their pre-paid card operations in Canada.
About Olympia Financial Group Inc.
Olympia Financial Group Inc. ("OFGI") conducts most of its operations through its wholly owned subsidiary Olympia Trust Company, a non-deposit taking trust company. Olympia Trust Company is licensed to conduct trust activities in Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. Olympia Trust Company administers self-directed registered accounts, acts as a registrar and transfer agent for public and private issuers and offers foreign currency exchange services. OFGI also offers private health services plans through its wholly-owned subsidiary Olympia Benefits Inc.OFGI's common shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "OLY". SOURCE Olympia Financial Group Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV