3.6 Million Canadians Watch The Tims Become First THE AMAZING RACE CANADA Champions On CTV
- Chart-breaking finale galvanizes THE AMAZING RACE CANADA as the most-watched Canadian series on record -
- Live reunion special AFTER THE RACE delivers 1.7 million viewers, making it the most-watched Bell Media in-house production ever -
- Social media buzz reaches eight million Twitter users leading up to and during the finale -
- More than 3.6 million viewers tuned at 9:58 p.m. ET to see Tim Sr. and Tim Jr. win the race following a game-changing Road Block, while more than 4.6 million Canadians watched some part of the one-hour broadcast.
- More than one in four English-language Canadians watching TV last night were tuned in to THE AMAZING RACE CANADA .
- The broadcast was overwhelmingly the #1 program of the night, with one million more viewers than its closest competitor.
- The finale delivered double-digit ratings in Toronto, ranging from 10.6 for A18-34 to 10.3 and 10.4 for A18-49 and A25-54 respectively.
- With a reach of more than eight million mentions in the 24 hours leading into the premiere, there were close to 4,000 mentions on Twitter last night.
- CTV's live after show special AFTER THE RACE delivered 1.7 million viewers, making it the most-watched Bell Media in-house production ever.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV