Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) ( http://www.groupon.com) today announced an exclusive opportunity for the most serious of foodies and oenophiles: a one-of-a-kind package granting access to private tastings, meet and greets with celebrity chefs and all the benefits of the VIP pass at the sixth annual Food Network New York City Wine & Food Festival presented by FOOD & WINE. The Festival welcomes legendary chefs from around the world for four days of socializing, networking and most importantly, tasting and imbibing. To top off the glass, the Festival is presented by Food Bank For New York City, fighting hunger in the five boroughs, and Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry campaign, a national nonprofit working to end childhood hunger in America.
Groupon is offering two packages, priced at $5,000 each, providing access to this rare experience. The deal can be found at: http://www.groupon.com/deals/ga-epic-food-network-festival-hudson-new-york.
Each package features:
- Two (2) Festival Guest credentials, the same pass that Festival talent will receive, providing VIP access to all signature events including: Blue Moon Burger Bash presented by Pat LaFrieda Meats hosted by Rachael Ray, Grand Tasting presented by ShopRite.
- Featuring KitchenAid Culinary Demonstrations presented by MasterCard (Friday, Saturday and Sunday), Jets & Chefs: The Ultimate Tailgate presented by diet pepsi hosted by Joe Namath & Mario Batali, Olmeca Altos Tequila presents Tacos & Tequila hosted by Bobby Flay, Ronzoni presents La Sagra Sunday Slices sponsored by Time Out New York hosted by Anne Burrell and Adam Richman, and more.
- Two (2) invites to the MasterCard Chef After Party presented by Breadcrumb to meet and mingle with the chefs.
- Two (2) reserved seats at the KitchenAid Culinary Demonstrations presented by MasterCard of the purchaser’s choice.
- Meet and greet with Andrew Zimmern.
- VIP Experience at Jets & Chefs event: join the tailgating team of either Spike Mendelsohn or Rocco DiSpirito, don chef jackets and join one of these chefs to prepare a tailgate dish.
- NOTE: You must be 21 years of age or older to attend Festival events.
- Three (3) nights at Hudson Hotel Accommodations.
- Two (2) round trip economy class tickets on Delta Airlines.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts