Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ:FTR) is scheduled to participate in the Goldman Sachs 22 nd Annual Communacopia Conference in New York, NY. Maggie Wilderotter, Chairman and CEO and Dan McCarthy, President and COO are scheduled to present on September 25, 2013 at 2:05 p.m. Eastern Time.
A live webcast will be available at Frontier’s Investor Relations website under “Webcasts and Presentations.
About Frontier Communications
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ:FTR) offers broadband, voice, satellite video, wireless Internet data access, data security solutions, bundled offerings, specialized bundles for residential customers, small businesses and home offices and advanced communications for medium and large businesses in 27 states. Frontier’s approximately 14,100 employees are based entirely in the United States. More information is available at www.frontier.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV