Chambers Street Properties (NYSE: CSG), a net lease industrial and office real estate investment trust, announced today that Mark W. Brugger and James L. Francis, two highly respected real estate investment trust executives with extensive publicly listed REIT experience, have been appointed as independent trustees to the Company’s board of trustees.
Mr. Brugger is Chief Executive Officer and a Director of DiamondRock Hospitality Company (NYSE: DRH). Mr. Brugger has been with DiamondRock since its founding and has been CEO since 2008. Prior to joining DiamondRock, Mr. Brugger held various positions with Marriott International, including CEO of Marriott International’s synthetic fuels company and Vice President of Project Finance.
Mr. Francis is President and Chief Executive Officer and a Trustee of Chesapeake Lodging Trust (NYSE: CHSP), which he co-founded in 2009. Previously, Mr. Francis was President and CEO of Highland Hospitality Corporation, from its IPO in 2003 to its sale in 2007. Mr. Francis has also served in various senior positions with Barceló Crestline Corporation and Crestline Capital Corporation.
“Mark and Jim bring a wealth of experience to Chambers Street, from real estate to capital markets, as well as the insights that come from running publicly traded REITs. They will be great additions to our already strong board of trustees,” said Jack Cuneo, President and CEO, Chambers Street.About Chambers Street Properties (NYSE: CSG) Chambers Street is a leading net lease industrial and office real estate investment trust that focuses on acquiring, owning and operating high-quality warehouse/distribution and office properties leased to creditworthy tenants. As of June 30, 2013, Chambers Street's $3.3 billion portfolio (at cost) comprises 129 properties, encompassing 34.2 million rentable square feet. For additional information, please visit www.ChambersStreet.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV