PHILADELPHIA, Sept. 17, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Five Below, Inc. (Nasdaq:FIVE) today announced that selling shareholders have agreed to sell 7,100,000 shares of Five Below common stock in an underwritten offering, of which 7,000,000 shares will be sold by funds affiliated with Advent International and 100,000 shares will be sold by Five Below's Executive Chairman. Five Below will not sell any shares in the offering and will not receive any proceeds from the offering.
Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC is acting as the sole underwriter for the offering.
The offering is being made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement. The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus, copies of which may be obtained by contacting: Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, One Madison Avenue, New York, New York, 10010, or by telephone at +1 (800) 221-1037, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy, nor will there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful. About Five Below, Inc. Five Below is a rapidly growing specialty value retailer offering a broad range of trend-right, high-quality merchandise targeted at the teen and pre-teen customer. Five Below offers a dynamic, edited assortment of exciting products in a fun and differentiated store environment, all priced at $5 and below, including select brands and licensed merchandise across a number of category worlds – Style, Room, Sports, Media, Crafts, Party, Candy and Now. Five Below is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: ICR, Inc. Farah Soi 203-682-8200 Farah.email@example.com Media Contact: ICR, Inc. Alecia Pulman/Jessica Liddell 203-682-8200 FivePR@icrinc.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV