OSI Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:OSIS), a vertically integrated provider of specialized electronics products for critical applications in the Security and Healthcare industries, today announced it will be presenting at the Credit Suisse Small and Mid-Cap Conference on Wednesday, September 18, 2013, at 1:10 PM ET. The event sponsor is not making available a webcast of this event.
About OSI Systems, Inc.
OSI Systems, Inc. is a vertically integrated designer and manufacturer
of specialized electronic systems and components for critical
applications in the homeland security, healthcare, defense and aerospace
industries. We combine more than 30 years of electronics engineering and
manufacturing experience with offices and production facilities in more
than a dozen countries to implement a strategy of expansion into
selective end product markets. For more information on OSI Systems Inc.
or any of its subsidiary companies, visit
News Filter: OSIS-G
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV