SALT LAKE CITY, Sept. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- USANA Health Sciences Inc. (NYSE: USNA), a global nutritional supplements company, was presented with a gold Stevie® Award for its patent-pending USANA True Health Assessment program in the Lifestyle App category during the 11 th Annual American Business Awards last night in San Francisco. USANA and its innovative marketing tool was also recognized as one of ten first-ever Grand Stevie® Award recipients for having submitted one of the best bodies of work in the competition. More than 320 executives, nationwide, participated in the judging process.
"We are honored to receive a gold Stevie award for the USANA True Health Assessment, but to also be named one of the Best of the ABA Awards is a tremendous privilege," said Doug Bruan, USANA chief marketing officer. "For our app and entry to be selected out of more than 3,200 nominations validates that we at USANA continually strive to produce exceptional nutritional supplements, products and marketing tools for our Associates."
The USANA True Health Assessment is a free, cutting-edge and portable health program that provides a personalized approach to measuring an individual's health—offering real-life solutions to help improve one's lifestyle and nutrition. The tool is designed to help users get started on their road to optimal health and a better life, and can be downloaded for free on all iPad devices."So many remarkable stories of success and innovation were told in the nominations submitted to this year's American Business Awards," said Michael Gallagher, president and founder of the Stevie Awards. "We congratulate all of this year's Stevie Award winners, and thank them for the inspiration provided by their achievements." Besides USANA, AT&T Inc. and Quality Systems, Inc., were among the ten organizations to receive this year's Grand Stevie® Award trophy:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV