OAKLAND, Calif., Sept. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pandora (NYSE: P), the leading Internet radio service, today announced that the company's Founder & Chief Strategy Officer, Mr. Tim Westergren, and Vice President of Corporate Finance and Investor Relations, Mr. Dominic Paschel, will present at the Goldman Sachs 22 nd Annual Communacopia Conference in New York, NY.
Mr. Westergren and Mr. Paschel will host a fireside chat on Tuesday, September 24, 2013 at 9:25 a.m. PT / 12:25 p.m. ET.
A live audio webcast will be available on Pandora's Investor Relations website at http://investor.pandora.comABOUT PANDORAPandora (NYSE: P) gives people music and comedy they love anytime, anywhere, through connected devices. Personalized stations launch instantly with the input of a single "seed" – a favorite artist, song or genre. The Music Genome Project®, a deeply detailed hand-built musical taxonomy, powers the personalization of Pandora® internet radio by using musicological "DNA" and constant listener feedback to craft personalized stations from a growing collection of more than one million tracks. Tens of millions of people turn on Pandora every month to hear music they love. www.pandora.com SOURCE Pandora
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV