- Adobe achieved revenue of $995.1 million, within its targeted range of $975 million to $1.025 billion. The acquisition of Neolane during the quarter contributed approximately $6 million of revenue to third quarter results.
- Diluted earnings per share were $0.16 on a GAAP-basis, and $0.32 on a non-GAAP basis.
- Operating income was $110.4 million and net income was $83.0 million on a GAAP basis. Operating income was $223.0 million and net income was $164.4 million on a non-GAAP basis.
- Cash flow from operations was $215.5 million.
- Deferred revenue grew by $42.7 million to a record $734.0 million.
- Adobe exited Q3 with 1 million 31 thousand paid Creative Cloud subscriptions, an increase of 331 thousand when compared to the number of subscriptions as of the end of Q2 fiscal year 2013, and enterprise adoption of Creative Cloud was stronger than expected.
- Creative Annualized Recurring Revenue (“ARR”) grew to $546 million, and total Digital Media ARR grew to $655 million.
- Including revenue from Neolane, Adobe Marketing Cloud quarterly revenue was $254.9 million, representing 28 percent year-over-year growth. Excluding revenue from Neolane, Adobe Marketing Cloud year-over-year growth was 25 percent.
Adobe Creative Cloud Surpasses One Million Subscriptions In Q3
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts