Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp. (NYSE: SBY) announced today that it will participate in the 2013 JMP Securities Financial Services and Real Estate Conference to be held on October 1 at the St. Regis New York at 2 East 55th Street, New York City. David N. Miller, President and CEO of Silver Bay, will give a presentation on the Company from 1:30 to 2:00 p.m. EDT. The presentation will be webcast and available on the Company’s website at www.silverbayrealtytrustcorp.com under the Events Calendar page.
Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp.
Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp. is a Maryland corporation focused on the acquisition, renovation, leasing and management of single-family properties for rental income and long-term capital appreciation. Silver Bay currently owns single-family properties in Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio and Texas. Silver Bay has elected to be taxed as a REIT for U.S. federal tax purposes. Additional information can also be found on the company’s website: www.silverbayrealtytrustcorp.com.
Additional InformationStockholders of Silver Bay, and other interested persons, may find additional information regarding the company at the SEC's website at www.sec.gov or by directing requests to: Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp., Attn: Investor Relations, 601 Carlson Parkway, Suite 250, Minnetonka, MN 55305, telephone (952) 358-4400.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV