NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- I've said it before and I'll say it again, 2013 has been the year of domestic stocks. Small- and mid-cap domestic stocks are the hottest places to be in the market this year -- for whatever reason.
Why? Sometimes, you just need to shut up and stop asking questions and go where the fish are biting!
This stuff can defy logic, but who cares, if you're filling your sack with profits this year? Who cares, if you're going against conventional wisdom, computer models, etc.? Either way, you're putting fish in your sack!
And they are good-tasting fish, too; they are going to come in handy somewhere down the road -- when you retire or need to live off the income.Here are my top eight-ranked asset classes from amongst the 45 that I track on a daily basis: Data from Best Stocks Now App
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV