NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J., Sept. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) will host a conference call for investors at 8:30 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Tuesday, October 15 th, to review third-quarter results. Michel Orsinger, Worldwide Chairman of DePuy Synthes Companies, Dominic J. Caruso, Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer and Louise Mehrotra, Vice President, Investor Relations, will host the call.
Investors and other interested parties may access the conference call in the following ways:
- At Johnson & Johnson's website: www.investor.jnj.com. This earnings webcast is optimized for mobile streaming on iOS devices such as iPhones ®, iPods ®, and iPads ®. A webcast and podcast replay will be available approximately two hours after the conference call concludes.
- Users of the Johnson & Johnson Investor Relations mobile app for the iPad ® and iPhone ® can also access the event. This free app is available in the iTunes ® store and includes stock information, news releases, Company information, webcasts, SEC filings, the Company's pharmaceutical product pipeline and Annual Reports, among other information.
- By telephone: For both "listen-only" participants and those financial analysts who wish to take part in the question-and-answer portion of the call, the telephone dial-in number in the U.S. is 855-533-6235. For participants outside the U.S., the dial-in number is 805-416-1206. The conference ID number for all callers is 62211632. A replay of the conference call will be available beginning at approximately 12:00 p.m. on October 15, 2013, and ending at approximately 12:00 a.m. on October 22, 2013. The replay dial-in number for U.S. participants is 855-859-2056. For participants outside the U.S., the replay dial-in number is 404-537-3406. The replay conference ID number for all callers is 62211632.
About Johnson & JohnsonCaring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Our approximately 128,000 employees at more than 275 Johnson & Johnson operating companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
SOURCE Johnson & Johnson
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts