ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) today announced a contribution of $200,000 to the American Red Cross to support relief efforts following the flooding in Colorado. The company will also match donations from ConocoPhillips’ U.S. employees and retirees.
"Our thoughts are with the residents of Colorado who are dealing with the impact of this devastating flood,” said Don Hrap, president of Lower 48 and Latin America. “Colorado is an emerging area of operations for our company, and we are committed to assisting communities as they rebuild. We want to extend our gratitude to all emergency responders, volunteers and organizations like the Red Cross, who are working tirelessly to help those affected.”
The company holds approximately 130,000 net acres in the southern Denver-Julesburg Basin.
--- # # # ---About ConocoPhillips ConocoPhillips is the world’s largest independent E&P company based on production and proved reserves. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, ConocoPhillips had operations and activities in 30 countries, $55 billion in annualized revenue, $117 billion of total assets, and approximately 17,500 employees as of June 30, 2013. Production from continuing operations averaged 1,531 MBOED for the six months ended June 30, 2013, and proved reserves were 8.6 billion BOE as of Dec. 31, 2012. For more information, go to www.conocophillips.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV