STUART, Fla., Sept. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida ("Seacoast") (NASDAQ-NMS: SBCF), a bank holding company whose operating subsidiary is Seacoast National Bank, announced today that its Board of Directors elected Dennis J. Arczynski as a director. Mr. Arczynski will serve as a class II director with a three-year term expiring in May 2016.
Mr. Arczynski was also appointed chairman of the Risk Committee for Seacoast. He has been a director of Seacoast National Bank since May 2007, and has been serving as chairman of the bank's Enterprise Risk Management Committee.
"We are very pleased to welcome Dennis as an independent member of the board of directors. The bank has benefited from his extensive banking and risk management experience in the creation of our enterprise-wide risk management program that has been cited as a 'best practice'," stated Dennis S. Hudson, III, Seacoast's Chairman and CEO.Mr. Arczynski has been a risk management, corporate governance, regulatory affairs and banking consultant since 2007. He previously served for 33 years in leadership positions with the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) in OCC's Washington DC headquarters and several district offices. With over $2 billion in assets, 34 traditional branches and offering business banking loan and deposit products and services in 5 Accelerate offices fueled by the power of Seacoast National Bank, Seacoast is one of the largest community banks headquartered in Florida. Offices stretch from Broward County north through the Treasure Coast and into Orlando, and west to Okeechobee and surrounding counties. SOURCE Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV