- Enrolls employees automatically;
- Sets a savings target for each employee based on age, pay, and current savings, taking into account all retirement income sources;
- Calculates a “smart” career contribution pattern that provides employees with customizable options based on their expected retirement age and income goals in retirement;
- Invests in one of the plan’s default funds, though employees always have the flexibility to select alternative investments;
- Reviews an individual’s actual results against the target, and automatically makes contribution adjustments that keep the program on track; and
- Establishes a payout schedule that lasts throughout retirement.
Buck Consultants Addresses Retirement Readiness With Savings InSight, An Automated Workplace Savings Solution
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.