Buy To Let Property Investors Need Mentors
By taking care of an investor's property management (and maintenance) 4sale2U are able to help their investor clients focus on the best deals available and not get tied up with red tape and tenant issues.
Another service provided by 4sale2U is their regular eDM (electronic direct mail). "We send BMV, bargain property deals via email to our investors so they can see potential deals immediately, wherever they are." Explains Kelly. "If you're interested then simply go to the 4sale2U property investors' website ' buy cheap property' and register, it's easy and free. As a 'preferred investor' you will receive all our bargain property deals before they are sent out to our general investor database."
The mentoring service provided by 4sale2U is completely free but investors need to be in a position to buy quickly. If we are instructed to manage the property then normal letting management fees apply. But with returns up to a whopping 12% our clients find the fees a mere drop in the ocean and extremely good value for money.
Visitors to the 4sale2U website can register for free or speak directly to a member of staff by calling 01226 447155.About 4sale2U, ( http://www.4sale2u.com) is based in Barnsley, South Yorkshire, 4sale2U Ltd 18 Eldon St Barnsley S70 2JB SOURCE 4sale2U Ltd
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV