1. As of noon trading, CSX ( CSX) is down $0.15 (-0.6%) to $26.06 on average volume. Thus far, 3.5 million shares of CSX exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $25.56-$26.07 after having opened the day at $25.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.21. CSX Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, provides rail-based transportation services. It offers traditional rail services, and transports intermodal containers and trailers. CSX has a market cap of $26.6 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 32.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate CSX a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates CSX as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, revenue growth, attractive valuation levels and expanding profit margins. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full CSX Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the transportation industry could consider iShares Dow Jones Transportation ( IYT) while those bearish on the transportation industry could consider ProShares UltraShort Industrials ( SIJ).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts