3. As of noon trading, J.B. Hunt Transport Services ( JBHT) is down $0.71 (-0.9%) to $73.74 on average volume. Thus far, 337,592 shares of J.B. Hunt Transport Services exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 484,100 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $73.42-$74.24 after having opened the day at $74.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.45. J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides transportation and delivery services in the continental United States, Canada, and Mexico. J.B. Hunt Transport Services has a market cap of $8.7 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 24.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate J.B. Hunt Transport Services a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 13 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates J.B. Hunt Transport Services as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full J.B. Hunt Transport Services Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts